This week Smithsonian researchers announced that there are white tail deer infected with a form of malaria. It appears that 25% of the population may be infected. The strain of malaria does not seem to infect humans and disease effect in deer is not evident.
- Researchers Design AI Model Capable of Distinguishing Different Odor Percepts
- Using artificial intelligence to smell the roses
- COVID-19 grabs headlines, but health officials note West Nile virus a mosquito bite away
- AI-Based Method Predicts Smell of Chemicals
- Rare Mosquito Disease Confirmed in Michigan, New Hampshire