Using our proprietary approach in screening the interactions between sensory receptors and interactive molecules, we have discovered natural compounds that strongly influence the behavior insects and humans.
Using this technology we have found potent molecules (patented and pending) that will expand and enrich the consumer, agriculture and healthcare markets.
Sensorygen™ discovers natural small molecules that modify smell and taste behavior. We focus on enhancing the quality of life and health by improving three important parameters: efficacy, safety, and aesthetic experience.
- MOSQUITO SEASON IS SPREADING ZIKA AND WEST NILE ACROSS THE U.S.
- New research suggests climate change could accelerate mosquito-borne disease epidemics
- Case of Zika Virus, Likely Spread by Mosquito, Is Reported in Texas
- ‘Unprecedented’ outbreak of dengue fever plagues Sri Lanka
- Brazil: The biggest yellow fever outbreak in decades